The Office and SharePoint Add-ins model is a powerful extensibility model that you can leverage as a web developer. You can visit the Office Store (http://store.office.com/) to see real world examples of these add-ins and get inspiration on what to build that can help users be more productive.
Schedule Tuesday 10th November 2015
- 18:00-18:30 Presentation to teams
- 18:30-22:30 Hackathon in room with experts to help
Schedule Thursday 12th November 2015
- 12:00 Deadline for submitting YouTube 5 min presentation
- 12:00 - 17:00 Public Voting
- 17:00 - 17:15 Award Ceremony
You must be attending the conference.
You will need:
- an Office 365 Developer Tenant which you can pre sign up for at http://dev.office.com/
You can test your Office add-ins:
- in the browser; or
- on your Windows computer with Office 2013 or Office 2016 installed; or
- on your IPad with Office Mobile installed; or
- on your Mac with Office 2016 installed (only Outlook right now).
$1,600 in prizes
An Xbox ONE per member of the winning team with a max team of 4.
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
How to enter
Attend the hackathon presentation on Tuesday.
If you are looking for a team we can help find you one.
If you are struggling for ideas, we have plenty we can suggest to you.
Technical Product Manager / Microsoft
Juan Balmori Labra
Use of Office 365 APIs
The solution has made good use of Office 365 APIs.
Use of Office Add-ins
The solution has an Office Add-in and leverages the Office.JS API to increase users productivity.
Use of SharePoint Add-ins
The solution has an SharePoint Add-in and leverages the Office 365 APIs or SharePoint CSOM/REST APIs to increase the users productivity.
The Solution does something that is unique and innovative.